With over 50 year’s industry experience, we know all the tricks to the trade; having been locally owned and operated in Perth. Atlas Dry Cleaners has established a good reputation within the Australian dry cleaning industry.
What makes us different?
We give priority to our customer’s needs and understand how important special occasions are.
- We accommodate any last minute dry cleaning that needs to be done within a few hours before an event, like wedding gown dry cleans that must be done urgently between two ceremonies.
- We offer free pickup and delivery for wedding gowns.
- Our compassion and enthusiasm for weddings is probably why are we known as the “The Wedding Gown Cleaners.”
We value the upmost attention to detail when dealing with any garment, as we know how precious these items are so time is dedicated to ensure special care is taken.
- We have a team of industry experts so you receive excellent service, every time.
- We guarantee no damage to delicate beading, material, designs, etc.
- We pride ourselves with our stain removal service.
At Atlas Dry Cleaners, we believe in supporting our community as much as we can, so we sponsor local charities like: WA Special Needs Children’s Christmas Party, Rotary Club of West Perth – World Festival of Magic for the children at PMH and the Cancer Council. As working together we can make a difference to those in need.
All the machinery is new and environmentally friendly. For example, the Donini Dry Cleaning machines are the most technologically advanced in the world and our shirt ironing machine (the only one of its kind in Perth) presses the perfect business shirt. Currently Perth’s leading suit-hire companies use Atlas. We are also contracted by various drycleaners to undertake their shirt ironing and certain other dry cleaning.
The redevelopment of our East Perth site has dramatically improved the quality of the cleaning, while keeping the environment clean.
The reliability of the machinery is also crucial. We flew engineering experts from Melbourne, to install the new equipment. Every machine is backed up, so that repair downtime is kept to a minimum. This ensures the customer receives their cleaning on time.
We’ve thoroughly trained our team to understand the importance of Quality Control. We now employ two full time Quality Control specialists who check every item in and out of the factory. Throughout the factory we display positive messages to further ensure that everyone remembers the importance of Quality workmanship and the Customer. For example, the difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little “extra”.